Tuesday, October 16, 2018

My Experience Creating a HTML Web Page

My experience creating a simple web page with HTML was actually pretty smooth. First off, I opened a blank notepad and Mozilla Firefox. Easy. After that, I made sure my notepad file was actually HTML by adding <html> and </html> at the end of the file. I then gave my website a nice header. Afterwards, i worked on the body of the page. I started it up by using <body style="background-color:orange">, because orange is my favorite color. I added some text to make it seem like a real body of a website. I then added marquee, just to see what it really looked like. I then added some cool pictures of some dogs, because who doesn't love dogs? After that i made sure all my tags were closed, because i didn't want any problems with the website. As I was looking through, i had forgot that i hadn't ended my html doc with a </html>, so I had to write that in. Finally, I saved the doc as an .html, and opened it up. There it was, my orange, very primitive, very simple web site. learned quite quickly how to make an HTML website, which was quite interesting. I also started thinking about what I could later on add to a website, to make it that much more advanced, as I learn more skills in the future.  Overall this was a good experience for making a website for the first time, and I would be happy to make another one in the future, maybe having some more advanced features added on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment